Privacy Notice For California Consumers
Last updated: December 22, 2021
This notice contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), is only relevant to residents of California, and applies only to the collection or other use of “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by contacting us to request a version that is compatible with character recognition software and can be printed.
Information We Collect. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers: identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar personal identifiers); other personal information categories, as listed in the California Customer Records statute (e.g., telephone numbers); and professional or employment-related information (e.g., past job history).
We do not knowingly collect, solicit, or sell personal information from anyone under the age of 16.
We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Your communications with us;
- Publicly available information from third-parties;
- Nonprofit organizations; and
- Government entities.
Use of Personal Information. We may use the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing you with information about our products and services;
- Providing performance and other updates;
- One or more of the following business purposes:
- Legal compliance;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Sharing Personal Information. We may disclose personal information in one or more of the categories identified above to:
- Legal or government regulatory authorities as required by applicable law; and
- In connection with a potential business transfer.
In the past 12 months, we have not sold any personal information we collect to third parties, and we have shared the categories of personal information we collect only as set forth above.
Rights of California Consumers. The CCPA provides a California consumer the following rights, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to request (a) the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, (b) the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, (c) our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, (d) the categories of your personal information (if any) that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and (e) the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the past 12 months and the names and addresses of those third parties;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you;
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) (if any) of your personal information; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
You may submit requests relating to your exercise of rights under the CCPA to us:
via phone +44 203 991 3000
We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request. In verifying requests, we will require you to provide, at a minimum your telephone number and mailing address. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will need to deny your request.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. In such case, we will ask the agent to provide proof that you have given the agent signed permission to act on your behalf. In addition, we will ask you to (1) verify your identity directly with us in the manner described above and (2) directly confirm with us that you have provided the agent permission to make the request on your behalf.